Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Date with my Family






Last Saturday, December 11, 2010____my mame (mommy), kuya (big bro.) and me had a date together. My mame & I went first to mall and latter with my kuya. It was already 2pm when my mom and I had our lunch at the food court of the mall located at the basement of it. And then we met by kuya. Then back to shop again :D

We bought clothes that can be use in all Christmas Party that we're invited (fab & friendly :D), New Year's Celebration (family reunion). And we even bought gifts, afterwards do the grocery. It's already past 10 when we done everything___shopping.


I'm not happy because what things we bought but the experience that can never be replace or buy. It's been long since anyway the last time we had this (back when we're young). Because we've been spending our time most in our work and even if we have spare time, we just want to take a rest.




No comments:

Post a Comment