Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12 Days of Christmas: Bustling Day for Me...



Whew!!! Its been 6 days already of "simbang gabi" and thank goodness I still survive to carry out this traditional goa, three more days to go^__^. And its been 6 days as well, whereas I have sleepless nights :( This is not cause of the said holiday activity but because of my insomnia.

Today, after the Mass I just have a few hours of sleep then I mobilize to do the chores. Because 4 days to go and its Christmas. We need to organize or make our home more beautiful__Anyway, already one week ago since the last time we had a general cleaning (we do this weekly).

I sweep the floor, wash plates & clothes. After what I've done, I feel exhausted :( I am not complaining for this__I just fret I can't attend the "simbang gabi" on 7th day. It would be a waste if I can't, so I pray that I can arise tomorrow ^__^


No comments:

Post a Comment