Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

12 Days of Christmas: Inaanak (Godchild)



Two more days to go and its Christmas!!!  They say that this month is the "time for giving" to everyone(your love ones, unfortunate ones and most the godchildren of yours). It is a gift in terms of things or somethings  they wants or needs; money; anything which makes them happy:D

Indeed, Christmas season is the happiest, wonderful time like as I written on my other blog. And the most happy to celebrate this holidays are the children. You know why?? Aside that they have a christmas vacation(a break from their study) Its also a time for them to be lazy around(go shopping, skate on ice or ski). And most of all collecting gifts(from their families, colleagues or friends and godparents).

In the Philippines, its also practice that ever children visits their godparents in their house. That's why the godparent(s) prepared a gift for their godchildren yearly. But some godparents are dread for this time to come,you know why? Because they have a lot of godchildren(friendly ^__^) or maybe because the parents or the inaanak (godchild) are to materialistic. FYI, godparents is the "Helpers to the Road of Faith" not because of thing that inaanak(godchild) redeem from their godparents.

Many godparents hid themselves at home or even go on vacation til holiday is over^__^. I'm one of those godparents that dread this. Its because the parents are more demanding to asked me about the gift I should give for their son or daughter. And sometimes I forgot to give last year, they ask to give it this year :( What a bad logic they have.(is it right for them to be choosey or the one be to decide for me..),and that's what I hate most.

I'm not doing or writing this because of that certain basis I mentioned above. Hoping that this logic come from the parents or inaank would change or back what it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment