Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Beginner ^__^







It almost 24 hours since i made my own account in this site .So this gonna be my first attempt to write my own blog. Everyone have always have their "First Time" :D and I'm not familiar yet to navigate in this site. Which is which button to click: what is what that something to do in here.

I join here for a lot of reason:

1) To get busy of myself, I get easily bored when I'm home.
2) Maybe I can share some of my thoughts, from my friends (through our chit-chat bonding :D), interesting issues,topics that i read (internet,books,magazines,etc.),watch (TV,DVDs) or even from my daily life experience.
3) It increase my knowledge learn that can be useful to be a good human being by reading others blog, AND
4) To widen knowledge in vocabulary, composing good grammar in sentences,etc.

Well by the time goes by, I have might post several blogs that can be read and hope that some of the bloggers will apprehend my effort. Hoping that they can ascertain "some" of my topics fruitful. And definitely familiar in here.




No comments:

Post a Comment